Homeowners Insurance Policies Offered by The IMT Group
Having your home insured with IMT means protection for your dwelling, garage and other buildings on your premises used for non-business purposes. IMT's homeowner policies also cover your personal property, provide medical payments to people injured while on your property and protects you against many types of liability lawsuits. With an IMT Homeowners policy, you can truly know what it means to “Be Worry Free with IMT”.
Homeowner Policies Provide the Following Property Coverages:
- Automatic replacement cost coverage for your home and attached structures if insured for at least 80% of their replacement value
- Coverage for detached garages and other structures not attached to the dwelling
- Protection for your personal property while it is anywhere in the world
- Coverage for additional living expenses when a covered peril leaves your home temporarily unlivable
Reduce your premium several ways with special discounts for:
- Elite Program for homes with coverage on the dwelling over $150,000
- Elite Plus Program for homes with coverage over $250,000
- Homes less than 17 years old (14 years old in Nebraska)
- Homes with protection devices such as smoke alarms and security systems
- Multi-policy discounts if you have your home and auto insured with IMT or Wadena
We would encourage you to find out more about our Homeowners program and obtain a free quote by contacting a local insurance agent today!